St. Mark's Anglican Church
Consecrated by Bishop John Inglis on July 25th, 1843, St Mark’s, Broad Cove, is the oldest of the numerous Anglican churches along the shore between the LaHave estuary and the Lunenburg-Queens County line. The feeling of intimacy inside enhances both traditional liturgy and musical performances. In recent years it has become home to a fine seven stop mechanical action pipe organ, built originally for Acadia University.
The church is at 7095 Highway 331. It is about a twenty-minute drive from the ferry at LaHave. Alternatively take exit 15 from highway 103 (signed for Broad Cove), drive through Crousetown and turn right on reaching highway 331.
Location: 7095 Highway 331, Broad Cove
Contact:Rev. Oliver Osmond